Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Beginning

Summer is right around the corner folks.There seems to be something about the Summertime that makes people all excited and happy, myself included. This Summer I have set out to do all I can to make it an exceptional Summer. I have just entered my senior year of high school, so that might have had something to do with why I've decided to create a Summer bucket list. Thus, I have assembled some things I wish to accomplish throughout the course of the Summer season. I will write these things momentarily. I have originally thought I would have 100 things to put on my list, but as of yet, I only have around 50. We shall see if there will be any additions to the list, but for now I will put on all that I have. A lot of these ideas I got from the internet and whatnot, but there are a few I have thought of on my own.

#1  Read 10 books.                                                           #26 Watch the sunrise.
#2 Read the whole New Testament.                                   #27  Watch the sunset.
#3  Run at least once a week.                                            #28   Swing on a swing.
#4  Read the whole new Testament                                    #29  Make my own popsicles.
#5  Have a picnic.                                                             #30  Run through a sprinkler.
#6  Crochet a bikini                                                          #31  Turn up the music and dance.
#7  Have a date with mah Daddy.                                     #32  Go stargazing
#8  Make dinner for the fam at least 10 times.                   #33  Learn some words in another language.
#9  Fly a kite.                                                                   #34  Always have a water gun on me.
#10  Climb a tree.                                                            #35  Do 100 sit-ups every day.
#11  Eat something I've never eaten.                                 #36  Carve name into a tree
#12 Drink something I've never drank                              #37  Make summer blog (check? lol)
#13 Play tennis                                                                #38  Fill up an entire coloring book.
#14 Make breakfast for family.                                        #39  Jump into a pool fully clothed.
#15 Make a summer scrapbook.                                     #40  Buy a pet goldfish.
#16 Buy some flower seeds and plant them.                     #41  Say "Yes" to everything for a day.
#17 Blow bubbles                                                           #42  Finger paint a picture, then frame it.
#18 Research a topic of interest.                                      #43  Participate in a run/walk event for charity
#19 Become a volunteer at local nursing home/hospital.    #44  Do an entire afternoon of yoga
#20 Lay out on the grass and watch the clouds.                #45  Go a whole week without technology.
#21 Make a card for a friend.                                          #46  Plant something edible.
#22 Make a summer tote bag out of recycled tank top.    # 47 Go a whole day barefoot.
#23 Write a song.                                                            #48  Leave initials in wet concrete.
#24 Write a poem.                                                          #49  Sleep in a car for a night.
#25 Make smoothies.                                                     #50  Have everyone you meet sign my shirt.


                                          #51 Watch a meteor Shower
                                         # 52 Throw a paper airplane off a bridge
                                         #53  Stay outside for 12 hours straight
                                         #54  Tie dye a shirt.
                                         #55  Complete a 1000 piece puzzle, by myself.
                                         #56  Get a mani/pedi :)
                                         #57 Pull an all-nighter
                                         #58 Go on a hike
                                         #59 Go to a water park.
                                         #60 Bury a time capsule
                                         #61 go to a drive-in movie
                                         #62 Spend an entire day watching Disney movies.

(# 35 and #3 will start on June 22nd)
I will officially start my bucket list on June 5th.
Thanks all, and happy summertime!

No comments:

Post a Comment