Monday, July 16, 2012

#17 Blow Bubbles


Well, here's a fun one; Blowing bubbles.. doesn't matter if your 4 years old, or 90.. it is always fun and exciting. Last weekend, a family in our church had a bunch of people over to hang out, swim, play volleyball, and eat pizza. It was a good time had by all. Myself and a friend of mine happened to walk by a little table, and just so happened that on that table, was a bottle of Super Miracle Bubbles. I just couldn't miss this wonderful opportunity! I grabbed my friend, and proceeded to excitedly tell her that there were bubbles on the table, and that I needed to blow these bubbles! So, I grabbed a bottle, and blew my bubbles. I managed only to blow a few small, flimsy bubbles here and there, but it was very memorable. AND, it put a check mark next to number 17 on my summer list!

No comments:

Post a Comment