Wednesday, July 18, 2012

#59 Go to a Water Park.

Who doesn't love water parks? They're the best. And guess what!? I went to one!! Last weekend, my two sisters and I decided to go to "Roaring Springs" Water Park, near where we live. We had a blast! It was good to just hang out and have fun with my sisters, one of which will be leaving in August to go back to college in Wyoming, so it was nice to spend time with her. I love my sisters more than anything, and I wouldn't trade them for the world. Sure, we have our moments, we disagree, we argue, but we love each other despite our differences, and that's all that matters. So, we had tons of fun being with each other and going on crazy rides, it was great.

I put up a picture of my sisters and I when we were gettin' ready to leave. :) We're so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment