Tuesday, August 7, 2012

#39 Jump into a pool fully clothed.

Hello readers,

Yes, its been awhile.. I have kind of fallen into that time of summer where I feel completely lazy and unproductive.. but alas! I have a bucket list item to report! That's right, I have jumped into a body of water with my clothing on.

It was the week of Highschool camp, I had gone up to serve as a dishwasher, I worked hard. But, indeed.. I was not scrubbing gum off plates the whole time, I did have lots of time to enjoy myself.

during one of those times, I walked into town with my two lovely friends, and a few other girls from camp. My friends had already planned to jump off the docks, fully clothed. ... I know what you're thinking, you would think I was all for jumping off with them, considering this was exactly what I put on my summer bucket list. but indeed, I did not want to.. I was being a party pooper... I told my friends that I would jump off some other day.

But when it came down to actually doing the deed, my friends had convinced me that jumping off was worth it. so I did, I jumped off that dock... fully clothed.

I was so glad I did, it really was worth it.
So there ya go, # 39 down..

until next time, readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment