Wednesday, June 27, 2012

#10 Climb a Tree

This week we are doing a VBS for the hispanic kids in the Marsing Labor Camp, I'm helping out with all the crafts and occasionally the puppets. Its been fun, I think all the kids have really enjoyed it as well. Yesterday, we had just finished and we were getting ready to leave. My friend Stephanie and I happened to see a sturdy, old oak. I decided that I should attempt to climb it, since.. of course it was on my list.  So I went to it.. Long story short... I pretty much failed. For one, I couldn't even get up to the lowest limb (which really wasn't that high up..) I managed to get up and hang kind of hang awkwardly from the tree limb, which I'm gonna say is legitimately "climbing a tree." I did fall several times trying to get up on that tree, got scraped and bruised, oh.. and I might have kicked my friend in the mouth. *cough *cough.. sorry Stephanie. But it was worthwhile, we had a few laughs and had a good time with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment