Friday, June 22, 2012

#11 Eat Something I've Never Eaten

A couple days ago I went to a friends house, just to hang out. We decided to see what there was to snack on, she pulled out a bag of pita chips and a tub of humus. She proceeded to ask me if I had ever had Humus before, I replied that I hadn't. It then hit me, that here was something I've never tasted and that I needed to eat it because it was on my list. So, I grabbed a few chips and dipped my chip in this stuff.. I was kinda afraid I wouldn't like it, but it was actually really good! So, we sta for awhile munching on chips and humus, and it was a good time.

I failed to take a picture of myself tasting the humus, so I apologize for that, but I did manage to pull a photo off the internet. Don't ya just love the internet?

No comments:

Post a Comment