Friday, June 22, 2012

#30 Run Through a Sprinkler

Wednesday night our Softball team had practice. There weren't very many of us that showed up, so we all got a pretty good amount of practice in. I had worked previous to coming, so I was tired, but I had fun. I got incredibly dirty, our field  is nothing but dirt, the dusty, powdery kind. I felt like there was a million layers of dirt on my skin! And it felt like it was a hundred degrees outside. As we were getting ready to leave, I walked out into the parking lot, and noticed that the sprinklers in the front yard were on. I bet you can guess what happened next...

Yep, I ran my heart out into the yard. It truly felt amazing. It was only for a few minutes, and I probably looked like an idiot, but it was great. If you ever get the chance, run through a sprinkler, you'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment