Friday, June 15, 2012

#28 Swing on a swing

Some of you know, that I work at a daycare center. I love my job. I love playing with the kids, helping them do crafts, picking them up when they get hurt, reading them a book to help them feel better, I love it. Yesterday, was our first Feild Trip, and we went to the park. The kids had tons of fun, and it was just a good time.

Well, naturally.. there were swings at the park, and # 28 on my list came to mind. So, I swung my heart out! I swung with all the other kids, and just laughed with them, tried to go higher than all of them... ( in which I failed..) and it was so much fun.

I'm so incredibly thankful for this job, for the opportunity to work with these crazy kids. I'm thankful that I love my job, thankful that its not something I hate. God has been so good to me.

1 comment: