Monday, June 18, 2012

#27 Watch the Sunset

One of the things that really keep me in awe of God is His creation. It's literally everywhere you go, you can go outside and smell the flowers in the garden, the freshly cut grass, and the clean fresh air. You can see the beautiful mountains, the towering trees, fields of corn. All these brilliant creations are from God, and God alone. He made the entire universe in just a week! And he did it just by just speaking. Its a magnificent reminder of just how powerful and unfathomable He is. My human mind cannot even begin to understand God's all powerful nature. I took a walk last night, and I was reminded of God's Power by a sunset. I love sunsets, they're simply beautiful, and they take your breath away.  Even if they're not so colorful and bright, they never lose their beauty. So I stood in the middle of the road and slowly watched as the last bit of light fell behind the horizon. and I praised God for His creation, that He made everything so beautiful, so that we could enjoy it, while here in this sinful world.

No comments:

Post a Comment