Monday, August 20, 2012

#24 Write a Poem

I have had this one done for awhile.. I just haven't had the time really to update my blog, my life has kind of been a whirlwind lately.. I've so busy and tired. But, alas..I have come to tell of my poem I have written. I'm not exactly what you would call a poet..but I've done my best.

My poem today has to do with my work. As some of you well know, I work at a daycare center. This summer has been crazy.. I've worked so much, thus why I am so busy and tired. But it has been good, and I have enjoyed it greatly.

I came home one day from work. I thought that now would be a good time to write a poem, so I did. And since I came from work, I had it in mind. Therefore, I have a written a poem about the children at my work. It goes like this.

"Oh, the children at my work.
they never fail to make me smirk.
when they go out and play
it is never a boring day.
when they are bad
I sometimes get mad.
but at the end of the day
everything is just okay."
                                         -Meghan J. Dickey

Well, there it is. its not amazing or great.. but it is what it is.. and I'm quite proud of it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment