Saturday, August 25, 2012

#60 Bury a Time Capsule.

Hello again, folks.

I'm writing today, to tell you of more things I have checked off my list! I have become a master procrastinator lately and my blog writing has become few. So, here I am!

Well, about a week ago, I decided to try and check off Burying a time capsule. So, I found myself a christmas popcorn tin, and put all my keepsakes inside. So.. I proceeded to go in the back yard, and dig myself a hole. I will admit, digging a hole isn't the easiest task. a while later.. I had my hole. I was mighty proud of it too. Anyway, I gently placed the tin in the hole.. and proceeded to bury it. And there it was, I had buried my time capsule. =]

I'm very happy I completed this task of mine.

So, ten years from now... I will see to digging up that tin!

No comments:

Post a Comment