Saturday, August 25, 2012

#52 Throw a Paper Airplane off a Bridge

One of my best friends in the whole wide world is leaving for college this week. Its been rough, I'm super excited for her and happy that she has this opportunity, but at the same time super sad that she'll be leaving and I won't see her for a very long time.

I told her promptly that she cannot leave until we had a date together! Thus, we went out. We went to this really cozy coffee shop downtown, then just walked around and chatted forever. it was great.. I'm so happy that we had this time to be together before she leaves.

Downtown there are these really pretty bridges, and walking across them triggered my memory about having to throw a paper airplane off of a bridge, so I immediately asked Sadie if she had a piece of paper, and would you know it, she did. So, I took the paper and, with some help by Sadie, I made a beautiful paper airplane. We then walked to the bridge, and I threw it off. It was great.



I will miss Sadie, she's been my friend since we were in diapers. But I am so happy for her. And I am so happy that we are friends. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment