Monday, August 20, 2012

#9 Fly a Kite

Last weekend, I went to a friends wedding. It was a lovely wedding! The bride was radiant and beautiful, the groom was handsome and dashing. the weather was perfect, the location was splendid. the colors were excellent and the guests were excited for the new couple. I had a great time celebrating with them.

 One of the activities they had a available was kite flying. they had a miriad of kites, and anybody could come and fly a kite and be happy. I couldn't pass up the opportunity, so I picked up my kite and attempted to toss it into the sky and catch the wind. I admit my kite didn't fly as high or well as I would hope, but it was fun, and it definitely brought happiness to my soul. Flying kites will do that for ya.

So, there ya go.. I have flown my kite for the summer. Check!

No comments:

Post a Comment